If you find yourself wondering, “Why use WordPress?” you’ve come to the right place. Pondering this question means you’ve at least researched WordPress a bit or heard about it from a friend or colleague. But that doesn’t mean you’ve completely weighed any pros and cons or checked out the features in-depth. Therefore, we’d like to break down the benefits of using WordPress for you, giving a clear view as to why it’s the most popular content management system and website building software in the world. WordPress can really do just about anything!
WordPress powers 34% of all websites worldwide. Numbers like this are simply staggering, to say the least. WordPress is the most trusted software for small businesses. And while it does have a learning curve, it’s flexibility and versatility make this website platform an excellent choice for long-term projects. If the platform weren’t reliable, it wouldn’t be so widely used. Big-name sites use WordPress, like TED, TechCrunch, UPS, New York Observer, New York Post, Thought Catalog, USA Today, CNN, Fortune.com, TIME.com, Mashable, Nasa, Mozilla, Coca Cola, Wall Street Journal and many more.
WordPress is Mobile-Friendly. Google is penalizing sites that aren’t mobile-friendly by ranking them lower on their result pages. With WordPress, the themes we help you choose are accessible on tablets and smartphones since most themes are designed to be responsive over multiple devices.
Out of the box, WordPress is SEO friendly. Popular search engines, like Google and Bing, tend to rank websites that use WordPress higher than those that don’t.
Here at THE PC WORKS we offer a FREE CONSULTATION to see exactly what you want to accomplish with your website, and give you many options to choose from. Once you have approved the finalized estimate you are involved in all phases of the job, which include…
- You choose the design, colors and feel…
- We communicate to you our project needs that you need to complete and present to us…
*photos (which must be professional, exceptionable quality), we can help find a photographer is needed.
*text information to complete pages (sent in document form), we will help you organize and condense your ideas.
*pricing, shipping, weight, etc – if doing ecommerce
*forms, links, paypal or credit card company portal
*anything needed or requested to complete the project
- Lastly, you approve page by page until you are amazed and excited to go live.
Call today for pricing, portfolio,
references and a free consultation
- Yes, we can help you with your existing WordPress website.
- Yes, we offer Branding, Graphic Design, SEO.
- Yes, we offer social media consulting, Facebook, and YouTube advertisement.
- Please don’t get caught with other web companies owning your hosting account, files, and domain name.
- Here at THE PC WORKS, we empower you to own all of your accounts.
- We offer training to help you update your website.
- We only work with WordPress websites.
- We will earn your business and set you up the right way!