Does Your Business Need to be
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) is designed to help protect American workers and their families with continued health insurance coverage and establish industry-wide guidelines to safeguard the private use of personal healthcare information.
According to HIPAA, if you belong to the category of “covered entities” or “business associates,” and you handle “protected health information (PHI),” you and your business are required to be HIPAA-compliant.
How THE PC WORKS can help!
THE PC WORKS Managed IT Security Services practice
specializes in helping companies with HIPAA information
technology requirements. THE PC WORKS provides time test methodology:
- Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Web Application Assessments
- Mobile Application Assessments
- Security Awareness Assessments
- Firewall/Router Configuration Reviews
- Wireless Security Reviews
- Hardware and software remediation
- Policy creation and logging
- Managed IT Services
- Monthly audits
- Updates and patches
- IT Management by a HIPAA focus IT Service provider