MSP – Managed Service Provider
Monitoring Maintenance Remote Support
A managed service provider (MSP) is a company that remotely manages a customer’s IT infrastructure and/or
end-user systems, typically on a proactive basis.
This service provides software to every computer in your office allowing us to handle remote jobs. This service also detects hardware issues/failures. It detects software problems. It gives us a full inventory of all computers, years/dates, serial numbers, software licenses, and much more. This is helpful to make reports for you as well as provide you with needed upgrades for future planning.
ALL PUT IN A MONTHLY BUDGET! What services do we provide on a monthly budget?
- MSP Packages – Monitoring, Maintenance, Remote Support
- Antivirus/Malware/Ransomware Protection
- Backups – Hard Drives, Cloud, BMR
- Computer Replacements (rentals & low % loans available)
- Website SEO – find yourself on Google!
- Microsoft Office/Google Suite/HIPAA Emails